July is HERE! I’m super excited about the promotion this month!
From July 1 to 31, Stampin’ Up! is offering one FREE ink pad assortment of your choosing as part of your regular demonstrator Starter Kit ($99 for $125 worth of products). No matter which ink pad assortment you choose, it’s an incredible value. This promotion is the perfect opportunity to join my team—and the Stampin’ Up! family—and start your new business off with a huge haul of new products!
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those in the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who submit their IDA before July 1 or after July 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Please refer to the recruiting policy (p. 19–20), which is located in Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator policies document, for additional information about recruiting.
Here is a closer look of the different Stampin’ Up! family assortments or collections that you can choose from.
If you have been waiting for a time to join my team, THIS IS THAT TIME! If you have a wishlist that is more than $100, joining my team at this time is the way to go. Think about it!?! To join my team, you will pay $99. When you do that you will be able to choose your OWN starter kit which is choosing $125 worth of any product out of the NEW Catalog. Then you will get a FREE assortment collection of Stampin’ Up! Ink Pads of your choice (retails at $67.50). That means you will be getting almost $100 of FREE product! Remember becoming a demonstrator has no obligation. You don’t have to make this a business, you can always keep stamping as a hobby.
If you have any questions or would like to join my team please comment below or email me.