Introducing the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with demonstrators. I was one of those lucky demonstrators to be apart of the development.
It’s like the NEW iPhone for Stampin’ Up! It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Details about product
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
for the November 16-30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. The reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last. (1 per customer) Reservation Tutorial
Please note the following:
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
We are so excited to get our hands on one, if you have any questions, comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.