Did you know that we post a video every Wednesday? Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE to see our weekly videos and be updated when they post. This weeks video was simple but beautiful! Make sure you check it out!
Smoky Slate: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″) & 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Tranquil Tide: 4 x 5 1/4″
Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ & 1 1/4″ x 2
Petal Passion DSP: 2 1/2″ x 4”
1. Stamp lace image in Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock. Stamp flower image
in Basic Black Archival ink on Whisper White cardstock. Color flower in Berry Burst ink
and Tranquil Tide ink using Blender Pens. Cut out using the 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" scallop oval
from the Layering Ovals Framelits.
2. Cut out a 2 5/8” x 3 1/2" oval in Smoky Slate cardstock using the Layering Ovals
Framelits. Add the Whisper White oval to the Smoky Slate layer using SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Stamp lace image repeatedly in Tranquil Tide ink on the Tranquil Tide cardstock.
4. Adhere Petal Passion DSP to Tranquil Tide cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive. Add Berry
5. Adhere Tranquil Tide layer to the Smoky Slate layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Thank You in Basic Black Archival ink on the smaller Whisper White cardstock.
Cut edge using Paper Snips. Add Rhinestones. Adhere using SNAIL Adhesive.
7. Add stamped flower image layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Product & Supply List
If you have any questions, please comment below. Enjoy!